Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eighteen! I just don't know what I want!

Sidebar: The Freaks and Geeks episode where Mr. Rosso plays this song in his office and Nick and Daniel sing along? Great moment.
I went to the top 3 music sites on the Web 2.0 Awards list and I like all of them! My favorite is Pandora, which a friend had told me about a couple of years ago. I love that it introduces me to music that I nearly always like and probably never would have heard of otherwise. It's a great site to visit if you're sick of all your current music and don't want to have to do too much searching. I liked last.fm also and am probably going to revisit it at home when I have more time and won't annoy coworkers with my muted music. I'm sure I could spend hours clicking on all these video links. As someone who rarely listens to the radio, these are great sites to visit when I want to find out about new music without listening to a bunch of car commercials and stammering deejays.

No comments: