Monday, November 17, 2008

Take one down, pass it around, one more Learn & Play Thing on the wall!

I don't use exclamation points lightly, so this means I'm very excited to be this close to the Learn & Play finish line. It has not always been easy to find the time to explore and blog, so I feel that I've accomplished quite a bit.
I went to MOLDI and I figured out how to download audio books. Usually the only audio books I check out are of the stand-up comedy variety, for when I'm driving to and from my hometown. However, I have heard nothing but good things about the Harry Potter books and the amazing one narrator that does all the voices. Sadly, I can't seem to find Harry Potter books on this site. Under Adult Science Fiction & Fantasy, it goes from The Harlequin to Hart's Hope, in Children's it's Harry and the Dirty Dog to Hat, and the only Teen H title listed is Huckleberry Finn. This seems like an appropriate time to point out that this Thursday at midnight would be so much more awesome if I was able to spend it sitting in a movie theater about to watch The Half-Blood Prince. Until July 2009, I suppose Potter fans will have to settle for puppets:

No comments: